>

Eff Me! OH Guuuude! Kamla Harris Fuh President! India in the White House

More
09 Nov 2020 13:12 #385674 by bobby
Trump has signaled to allies that the Secret Service will have to drag him from the White House kicking and screaming

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2020 14:05 #385676 by bobby
My COVID-19 Transition Advisory Board will advise on detailed plans built on a bedrock of science, and that keep compassion, empathy, and care for every American at its core.

More
10 Nov 2020 11:31 #385691 by bobby
I used to find defenses of the electoral college compelling. But I've definitely changed my mind on it. The fact that at no point all year did anyone seriously think Trump would win the popular vote really seals it. We have plenty of other counter-majoritarian safeguards.

More
10 Nov 2020 11:33 #385692 by bobby
Barr authorizes the DOJ to investigate "substantial allegations" of voting irregularities despite little evidence of fraud.

More
10 Nov 2020 11:33 #385693 by bobby
Top Republicans back Trump’s efforts to contest election results

More
10 Nov 2020 11:36 #385694 by bobby
As many had expected, President Donald Trump on Monday said, in a tweet, that he had fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper.

"I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately.. ...Chris will do a GREAT job! Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service," Trump tweeted.

More
10 Nov 2020 11:36 #385695 by bobby
DOJ official who oversees election crimes resigns in response to AG Barr's memo on voting fraud

More
10 Nov 2020 14:22 #385711 by bobby
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration."

More
11 Nov 2020 17:24 #385713 by chairman
Are some democratic leaders believed once elected can become dictators. They are elected democratically but spread false narratives to stay in power. Guyana now US

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
12 Nov 2020 14:00 #385724 by chairman
Republicans break with Trump, say Biden should have access to classified briefings

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Ketchim Shoutbox (forum)

Go to top