>

Eff Me! OH Guuuude! Kamla Harris Fuh President! India in the White House

More
15 Nov 2020 19:11 - 15 Nov 2020 19:17 #385762 by ketchim

Meseret wrote: I'd vote for her

Meseret wrote: I'd vote for her.

mapoui wrote: you can only vote once! doan go get into trouble fuh Kamla eh :woohoo: :woohoo:
vote once! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy Meseret voting twice causing Recounts and threat of civil war !
Last edit: 15 Nov 2020 19:17 by ketchim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2020 13:26 #385787 by chairman
When Republican lawyers in Nevada complained their observers were not close enough if they could not hear everything poll workers were saying, U.S. District Judge Andrew Gordon pushed back.
"At what point does this get ridiculous?" the exasperated judge asked before ruling against the Republicans.
In court hearings and opinions around the country, judges are voicing similar frustrations with the Trump campaign's legal filings to a degree rarely seen in venues where political rhetoric is generally unwelcome, experts and courthouse veterans said.When Republican lawyers in Nevada complained their observers were not close enough if they could not hear everything poll workers were saying, U.S. District Judge Andrew Gordon pushed back.
"At what point does this get ridiculous?" the exasperated judge asked before ruling against the Republicans.
In court hearings and opinions around the country, judges are voicing similar frustrations with the Trump campaign's legal filings to a degree rarely seen in venues where political rhetoric is generally unwelcome, experts and courthouse veterans said.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
25 Nov 2020 13:44 #385889 by Nargis
biden rigged the election and every single one of you americans should be angry AF.

Dont let your hate for Trump cloud your judgement.

Communism will soon step in.

More
25 Nov 2020 13:54 #385897 by chairman
how can an american election be rigged?

its not Guyana

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
25 Nov 2020 13:59 #385901 by Nargis
dont be silly - your not a democrat i know this lol

More
25 Nov 2020 14:08 #385911 by chairman
true. i am confused in america to choose a party.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Ketchim Shoutbox (forum)

Go to top