>

Ingredients of the Covid Vaccine !

More
17 Dec 2020 15:58 #386951 by maccoshus
THIS IS FOR KETCHIM TO READ CAREFULLY

www.zerohedge.com/markets/why-people-don...fizers-covid-vaccine

We are increasingly herded into taking a hard line on issues which are nuanced.
One example of this is an apparent increase in two camps: some people are entirely against mainstream medicine while others will bend over backwards to mount an extreme defense of the indefensible excesses of Big Pharma.

Drugs save lives. Drugs are dangerous.
These should not be controversial statements, nor do they contradict one another. According to the American Medical Association’s own figures, medical care has become the third leading cause of death in the United States, yet few would advocate a return to a time before we had modern medical care.

Michael Shermer, a famous skeptic, was forced to admit that one of the reasons is that some of them are true. In his research he found that the fact that some conspiracy theories are real feeds people’s suspicion and makes them susceptible to the belief in others that are far less credible.

THEN GET INTO PFIZERS HISTORY! VERY INTERESTING INDEED

The ALLHAT Study (Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attacks Trial), was intended to compare the effectiveness of four drugs in preventing complications form high blood pressure.

It was originally intended to continue for between four and eight years, but part of it was stopped prematurely because those participants assigned to Cardura (manufactured by Pfizer) were developing significantly more cardiovascular complications than those taking a diuretic.

At the time the results were published in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association), about $800 million worth of Cardura was being sold each year—but the diuretic was proving more effective at preventing high blood pressure complications at a seventh of the cost.

Taking advantage of the fact that most doctors weren’t aware of the research, Pfizer hired damage-control consultants. The American College of Cardiology (ACC) issued a press release recommending that doctors “discontinue use” of Cardura but mere hours later downgraded its wording to “reassess.” Could this be something to do with Pfizer contributing more than $500,000 a year to the ACC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2020 16:18 - 17 Dec 2020 16:28 #386953 by ketchim
repeat after me : BioNTech !

founded by 2 scientists born in Turkey, that developed the Vaccine...

They needed a sponsor : hence Pfizer !

Tired of repeating myself !!
Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 16:28 by ketchim.

More
17 Dec 2020 16:25 - 17 Dec 2020 17:13 #386955 by maccoshus

ketchim wrote: repeat after me : ]BioNTech !

founded by 2 scientists born in Turkry, that developed the Vaccine...

BE TIRED!!! DO I CARE!? TAKE A LOOK AND SEE! I DONT DO I?

GOOD SIGHT THERE KETCHIM. GOT IT IN ONE!

''IS WOOD IN YUH RARSE WITH YOUR PSYCHOPHANTIC BOOTLICKING OF THE MURDEROUS STATUS QUO. LOOK BELOW....."
Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 17:13 by maccoshus.

More
17 Dec 2020 16:30 #386956 by ketchim
I don't wish to read the rest !

Just to clarify this Vaccine is NOT Pfizer BUT BioNTech....

More
17 Dec 2020 16:31 #386957 by maccoshus

Hospital worker with no prior allergies in intensive care with severe reaction after Pfizer Covid vaccine

www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/hospital-worker-i...id-vaccine-13763695/

A hospital worker with no history of allergies was admitted to intensive care over a severe reaction she suffered 10 minutes after having Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine.

The unidentified female worker suffered an anaphylactic reaction shortly after receiving the injection at a hospital in Juneau, Alaska, on Tuesday. She had no prior history of allergies, and was not allergic to other vaccines.

The woman began to feel flush 10 minutes after receiving the vaccine, and took an antihistamine. She was taken to the emergency room at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau after struggling to breathe. Emergency room director Dr Lindy Jones said the woman had an elevated heart rate and a red rash on her face and torso.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/hospital-worker-i...3763695/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

More
17 Dec 2020 16:35 #386958 by ketchim

maccoshus wrote: - "Healthcare worker volunteer" now hospitalized in Alaska with an allergic reaction

She was predisosed with a whole heap of Allergies...

Belle will do her Allergy test as I recommended :whistle:

More
17 Dec 2020 16:37 - 17 Dec 2020 16:38 #386959 by ketchim

Of all the ingredients, it’s the lipids that have been misunderstood

This is, in part, due to vaccine recipients experiencing an adverse allergic reaction.

It’s been suggested that the reactions may have been caused by polyethylene glycol, or PEG,

which helps stabilize the shot and is used in some other vaccines.

Write down above in BOLD
Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 16:38 by ketchim.

More
17 Dec 2020 17:29 - 17 Dec 2020 17:32 #386964 by maccoshus

ketchim wrote: repeat after me : BioNTech !

founded by 2 scientists born in Turkey, that developed the Vaccine...

You weren't there. as a result the proper descriptive is that you.. DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS TRUE IN THAT SITUATION FROM WHAT ISN'T!!!

you are merely gong by reports like the rest of us. but what we acknowldege is the corruption and lies that involved where the corporations and the money is..as well as coercion and violence if the corporations wishes are not complied with.

you behave as if you actually know what's going, as if you were the CEO running the show and you are speaking the clear truth.

you are a poster on this board here, spending a lot of your time here. you don't know!
you are not there so behave according to the truth, using your experience of the reality we all live, to factor what's going, on from YOUR OWN CLASS PERSPECTIVE AND SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS WORLD.

that is not what you are doing. its as if you are with the doctors, as if you actually know what's going on out there among he big boys and that are all honest and fair and working in the interest of all the people in the world when in truth YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN THIES WHOLE PICTURE ANYTIME ANYWHERE WHO TALKS LIKE THAT!!!![/color

KETCHIM!!! I DARE YOU TO FIND ONE SINGLE COMMENTATOR IN ANY PUBLICATION THAT SPEAKS OF THE STATUS QUO THE WAY YOU DO...CONVEYING IN ALL YOU SAY THE COMPLETE HONESTY AND WELL INTENTIONED ATTITUDE OF THE CORPORATIONS AND ALL PERSONNEL INVOLVED AT THE TOP OF THIS ISSUE!

you have no idea the totally ridiculous picture you convey of yourself to me at least.

Nothing in the world goes the way you talk here...absolutely nothing! don't you realize because of that you can be only one of 2 two options in this here issue... A SPY AND A TRAITOR- OR IF YOU ARE SINCERE, A COMPLETE FOOL!

Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 17:32 by maccoshus.

More
17 Dec 2020 17:29 - 25 Dec 2020 13:37 #386965 by ketchim
Your Links have NO Science or Lab resultsby qualified say, Virologists

Just a bunch of blow hards with a DoomsDay conclusion.

Like the National Enquirer : sensationalism !
Last edit: 25 Dec 2020 13:37 by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Breaking News (forum)

Go to top