>

Everybody Inside Deh House an'Deh Not Talkin'!

More
08 Jul 2021 20:06 #390615 by Billy Shatine

Chairman the key is relevance you know. Facebook is older than this forum yet they are going strong.

But Facebooks' time is coming on the relevance question. Facebook is censoring too much and they are losing relevance already however small. It will increase and catch up with them soon enough.

if this board comes into relevance, issues opinions and ideas that makes sense and helps people to understand the issues, where they see clarity and support they can come in and agree and commiserate...they will come

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2021 20:15 #390616 by Billy Shatine

Yes! That may be true but you are always negative. you always take the negative side and argue weak weak!

what technology that surpasses what the Chairman has here...and that the chairman could possibly bring in?

and Village Belle. As soon as she get a lil criticism she run gorne! she expect to lash people and they must take it and doh explain themselves in return!

yuh have to stand up! fight back! make things exciting. people never to old to argue

Chairman like he retire period! he not looking to make things better at this stage.
not a good frame of mind to be in running anything at all

More
09 Jul 2021 10:22 #390658 by Billy Shatine
I am not a red neck! I am William Windbreaker 'Billy' Shatine! or Chat'igne! Take your pick

Chat'igne is interesting for the spelling and its origin prolly French.

Shatine however, is phonetically perfect and simple, captures the sound of the name totally, beautifully, and suggests the effect of the name the same way

:silly: :silly:

More
09 Jul 2021 10:30 #390660 by ketchim
You is de "ole cloth" variety :woohoo:

but it is one of my favorite dish !

More
09 Jul 2021 11:15 #390663 by Billy Shatine

Young chat'igne - Curried! cooked soft and melting- no meat! with roti!
wipe the plate clean :P :P :P

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Breaking News (forum)

Go to top