>

Chairman I Can't Help You!

More
14 Jul 2021 14:40 #390756 by Billy Shatine
Ketchim right deh and he not posting save when 'tickled'! like today!

I drove away Village Belle

people read my posts but they are not commenting.

and I realize that Ketchim is an alien who has had no previous experience of Earth, the history of the human cultures that exist here and how they function. Ketchim therefore believes in and supports vaccines that even the governments who push admit are killing wads of humans

there is also admission that that he spike protein that is the major ingredient of the vaccines are there for one purpose: to reorganize human mtRNA that will results in many deleterious health possibilities as the coming few years past

this suggest that all the people who have been vaccinated are likely to be physically/mentally neutered within the next 5 years. so 5 years up the road human society on planet earth will be very much different that it is currently, sporting tons and tons of dotish people who cant help themselves

one of the major purposes of the 'Plandemic' was to get the Chinese in particular infected... to produce an overall effect that would destroy the Chinese economy. hundreds and hundreds of millions of Chinese would become, ineffectual, stupid humans unable to help themselves but in need of help that they could not work to produce themselves, and so become a huge drain and financial burden on the Chinese economy, stopping it dead in its tracks

the purpose was not to kill in great numbers but to make those great numbers of people sick and debilitated and an economic burden, rather than an economic benefit to the society

the idea for the USA was/is similar but in the USA they planned to mechanise and automate the economy so that labor became redundant. for that to be effective you must reduce the people to idiocy, incapability and early death

in the west - USA and western Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ etc., the point of the Plandemic is to prevent social revolution in this the utter final collapse of capitalism, in which the ordinary people rise up and overthrow the rich and take over society, killing off the rich in the process.

to protect themselves and their social position the western elites are depopulating the western countries full scale. and vaccination is the weapon of choice by the rich to depopulate the earth.

the rich have banned out all alternative responses to the virus: only vaccinations that they have made are legal and available. accessing alternatives to vaccines as treatment for Covid 19 is totally difficult.

but the vaccinations are killing people in droves up front! and the vaccines are carded to do even greater damage during the next 5 years to those who do not get deathly ill immediately from getting jabbed

I cant help the board man! I came back to correct what had happened to me earlier. I have done that! I am stretching my time to be here posting and it is making no difference. I will stop that! I may drop by every now and then...

all the best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2021 17:09 #390758 by ketchim
Were you saying same in 1916 Pandemic?
and with AIDS and with Ebola
and with Sars and with Mad cow disease .....

NO one replies cause they are incredulity .....lol :)

More
14 Jul 2021 20:17 #390761 by Billy Shatine
you see! that is why I was compelled to come back because you got the chairman to shut down my posts the last time. I had to come back and set that right.

from our early experience you had me totally fooled about where you were ideologically. when I found out where you actually are intellectually, what you really believe in and live by I was shocked. I had no idea at all you were such an asshole.

I would tell you this to your face were I nearby.

all the disease you listed just like Covid raised the same concerns by all commentators groups in society all over the world.

why did you not go back and list all the rest too...like Thalidomide! the vaccine they gave to pregnant women that birthed a generation of crippled children.

here: www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/health/eua-corona...e-history/index.html

and we only begin with those. look at that! what is spoken of by Thalidomide and in the link was never spoken before the Covid vaccinations, is not spoken of now, to warn the people, to reprise previous experience that would serve to make us careful.

Look! the Big Pharma knows! they have been making and spreading these bad vaccnes fo generations making trillions in profits and yet the make more. if anyone should know, be responsible and protective of the people it should be Big Pharma.
and they do know but that does nto stop them from doing what they have always done...kill the people by the millions

are you reading the stats from the death from the Covid Vaccinations?

Look they are there right in front of us. people who get the vaccinations are keeling over and dying in the open, everywhere. the authorities admit yet they are not stopping the vaccines.

do you know what safety protocols are? if one person keels over them immediate stop until the find out why and what's wrong fix it and start again. this time thousands have died and are dying every day from the vaccines but they are not stopping them

you call me a conspiracy theorists! why?

I don't trust the rich. when was the last time you took a look at the diet we eat, the ingredients in the food on the shelves of supermarkets, how agriculture is practiced, the genetic engineering of crops. I used to teach agriculture in Trinidad. I know agriculture there as a totally poisoned reality. that is one reason why Trinidad became a cancer spot.

we have come to know so much now about human biology and health, biology and nutrition and the way we must really eat to be healthy and stay healthy...and compare it to what is allowed in the society you cannot but come to the conclusion that the authorities are trying to kill the population.

we grow food and eat foods everyday, advertised food, popular food that is killing the people, making them prone to all manner of disease and causes of death. a simple product like egg plant is a killer if it is not prepared in the one way that neutralizes its poisons...pressure cook it!

egg plant is part of the night shade family that includes potatoes, peppers etc.
they all make the gut leaky and create all kinds of health problems by extension.
there are safe ways to eat them but they people used to know how but have lost those cultural practices, don't know them anymore. so they eat those produce free sheet and pay the consequences with their lives

but Big Pharma knows! the government knows and they do nothing to protect the people. then again look at all they do that harms the people, know what they are doing and don't stop!

you asking me to trust the absolute worst people who were ever born, who have done so much absolutely evil things in the world I am stunned that you, a member of a race nation and religion, that have been major victims of these people for centuries actually trust what they are doing in which your life is on the line...lives like yours have been on the line like my Black life that they have pissed on for centuries!!

That is what you want me to trust! why on earth should I trust the rich white men, the Khazar Jews, Anglo Saxons French, Spanish: why indeed must I trust any white man-and woman- at all, unless by the life they have lived prove them to be human persons dealing with all in peace and fairness?

look at what they have been finding out recently about the catholic church in Canada for over what...300 years! do you see what they have done to the nature people of Canada over the centuries. man that is unimaginable...the TORTURE, LITERAL MURDEOUS UNCONSCIONABLE, UNIMAGINABLE TORTURE!! AND THE CONTEPMTUOUS PHYSICAL DISPOSAL OF THEIR BODIES...MEN WOMAN AND CHILDREN!!!??

and that is only Canada! they were doing it all over the planet, the very same thing, often far worse that what was going on in Canada! AND IT WAS THE CHURCHES AND THEM TOO- THE CHURCH OF ROME AND THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND... RIGHT IN TH MIDDLE OF ALL OF IT! AS INSTIGATORS, CREATORS OF THE HORRORS, MAJOR EXPLOITERS AND TORTURERS

and it has not stopped! down to right now, today, this minute currently.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THERE TO TRUST IN THE ENGLISH, FRENCH, AMERICANS, ISRAELIS ETC.?

AND ALL THE COVID EVIDENCE PROVES THAT OUT! ALL OF IT.

LOOK AT JUST THIS ONE FACT THAT EVEN A SELL OUT TOADY LIKE YOU CANNOT DENY: THE VACCINES ARE IRRELEVANT TO THE COVID VIRUS! IT IS NOT CURING ANYTHING... AND MORE PEOPLE WHO ARE VACCINATED ARE GETTING THE VIRUS THAN THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED!!

No one is denying that anymore. I can hang up five studies here right now that proves that fact. so why the vaccines? what are the vaccines actually doing in peoples bodies if they are not dealing with the virus?

I could go on and on...I can pull up and out all my papers, references, studies etc and take a couple of days to put up something very valid. but I should not have to do that for you a west indian.

what the situation with you is prolly you are a very fair Muslim and think you are white so you have gone against your own very self interest in sellout to your own enemy, the enemy of your people!

that is the stunning fact about you ketchim. you are a bloody traitor. look at the suicidal shit you talk with your life on the line. the Khazars/Ashkenaze Jews are those who are running the western show. do they care about you as a Muslim or anything other than Ashkenaze Russian Jew?

Absolutely not. all they do is use other people. and for you all they have are jabs and you have already got yours already. and if they did not give you a jab they surely would have some job for you to do somewhere that would result in your elimination. that is what they do to the stupid goyim! all the time!

so your time in the world with that vaccine in your body is 2 to 5 years at max... according to the Nobel laureate. what did he say...'all those who have taken the vaxx will be dead in 2 years'

www.ibtimes.sg/all-vaccinated-people-wil...st-heres-truth-57728

Here he is! did he say it or did he not say it?

He did say but the Khazars and dem love to make it all dialectical for the ordinary folk to scare the shit out of them while at the same time they cant be sure it.

And they love to get other people to do their dirty work-the Khazars. look who is the author of this article here in the link: Hindu that name isn't it? it looks like. right on! hahahahaha

And look at what Macron is doing to his own good sweet French people:
www.investmentwatchblog.com/macron-the-u...cond-class-citizens/

More
14 Jul 2021 20:26 #390762 by Billy Shatine
I can leave now Ketchim. I have dealt with you fully. I have corrected the situation. there is nothing to stick around for.

Chairman is a nice guy whom you have infiltrated and influence, mostly to his own detriment relative to this board.

there is nothing going on here that is worth my time. you cannot even put up a good useful contrary argument. all you try to do is to propagandize what I say like you just tried to.

you cannot put up a good argument because it seems that you are not free to do so. you are prolly toeing a line you are paid to toe directly relative to this board or indirectly

i would like to help Chairman but I cant. the time for that is over! it just so sad to see a human being sell himself out, and turn completely into the opposite of who he actually is for the benefit of others.

But I don't care anymore. its no longer my business

More
15 Jul 2021 09:54 - 15 Jul 2021 09:54 #390765 by Billy Shatine
BUT I CAN LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH THE MOST POSITIVE POST ON COVID I COULD FIND

Cheer-Up World: There ARE Effective Treatments for COVID-19
alethonews.com/2021/07/15/cheer-up-world...tments-for-covid-19/
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 09:54 by Billy Shatine.

More
15 Jul 2021 11:59 #390766 by chairman
Where are you going

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
15 Jul 2021 12:32 - 15 Jul 2021 12:35 #390768 by ketchim
quote : "I can leave now Ketchim. I have dealt with you fully. I have corrected the situation. there is nothing to stick around for "

Him going to Line Up at the Vaccine station

AT him Community Centre...

Him tired linking Indigeneous torment by the Church

WITH medical invention of a "messenger" RNA vaccine !

Him "messenger" is Jesus ......hahahahahaha
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 12:35 by ketchim.

More
15 Jul 2021 12:40 - 15 Jul 2021 12:40 #390769 by ketchim
quote : " why did you not go back and list all the rest too...like Thalidomide! the vaccine they gave to pregnant women that birthed a generation of crippled children."

That is your specialty : to dwell on the FAILED medicine
I dwell on the successful medical cures
hence we are different in our approaches : you gobble up all the negative garbage,
I man seek and find the positive cures for Humanity !
Carry on to your uneducated Blogs .....hahahahaha
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 12:40 by ketchim.

More
15 Jul 2021 12:43 #390773 by ketchim
You cannot even Help yuhself, moreso Chairman !
The Conspiracy Blogs gats yuh by yuh Balls .....hehehehehe

More
15 Jul 2021 18:57 - 15 Jul 2021 18:59 #390788 by Billy Shatine

what conspiracy blogs! wake up and come home to yourself, who you really are in the world and how you should behave relative to who you are.

see if you are capable of reading a blog entry like this:

Trying to Disguise a Smoking Gun
The extremely suspicious nature of the very early Covid outbreak in Qom points the finger of blame in an obvious direction, as Iran’s top leadership had publicly declared at the time. But evidence related to Wuhan itself is even more compelling, and the probable timeline of the first appearance of Covid constitutes a crucial element of that story.

Throughout 2020, teams of investigative journalists from the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Associated Press, sometimes assisted by leaked Chinese documents, had firmly established that China’s central government was unaware of the growing viral epidemic until the end of December, and then immediately provided the information to the World Health Organization and other international authorities. That same year a very thorough analysis by Philippe Lemoine in Quillette had also strongly argued that the local Wuhan officials only discovered the viral outbreak a couple of days earlier.

The exact date of Wuhan’s Patient Zero is much more difficult to determine, but can probably be roughly estimated. Years of censorship and ideological curation have severely impaired the utility of Google as an objective search engine on controversial topics, but it remains invaluable as a guide to the established standard narrative. And if we Google a phrase like “first Wuhan Covid case,” a top result is the official summary of an academic paper published in Science on March 18, 2021 by a team of researchers from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine, with the first author being Dr. Jonathan Pekar.

Novel Coronavirus Circulated Undetected Months before First COVID-19 Cases in Wuhan, China
Study dates emergence to as early as October 2019; simulations suggest in most cases zoonotic viruses die out naturally before causing a pandemic
Scott LaFee • UCSanDiegoHealth • March 18, 2021 • 1,100 Words
Based upon the characteristics of the virus and employing a series of simulations using standard molecular clock techniques, the researchers concluded that the outbreak in Hubei province probably began no earlier than mid-October 2019, while regional newspaper reports suggest that Covid was already actively circulating by November 17, 2019. This allows us to effectively bracket the appearance of Patient Zero between mid-October and mid-November, with very early November being the most likely date. According to the paper’s estimate, there were probably no more than four infected individuals by mid-November and just nine by December 1, 2019, though obviously all these dates and totals are mere approximations. A rough timeline along these same lines had already been widely accepted by spring of last year, but a rigorous academic study has now placed it upon a much more solid footing.

However, when we combine certain other facts with these seemingly solid scientific conclusions, the implications are explosive, as I have repeatedly emphasized for more than a year:

But with the horrific consequences of our own later governmental inaction being obvious, elements within our intelligence agencies have sought to demonstrate that they were not the ones asleep at the switch. Earlier this month, an ABC News story cited four separate government sources to reveal that as far back as late November, a special medical intelligence unit within our Defense Intelligence Agency had produced a report warning that an out-of-control disease epidemic was occurring in the Wuhan area of China, and widely distributed that document throughout the top ranks of our government, warning that steps should be taken to protect US forces based in Asia. After the story aired, a Pentagon spokesman officially denied the existence of that November report, while various other top level government and intelligence officials refused to comment. But a few days later, Israeli television mentioned that in November American intelligence had indeed shared such a report on the Wuhan disease outbreak with its NATO and Israeli allies, thus seeming to independently confirm the complete accuracy of the original ABC News story and its several government sources.

It therefore appears that elements of the Defense Intelligence Agency were aware of the deadly viral outbreak in Wuhan more than a month before any officials in the Chinese government itself. Unless our intelligence agencies have pioneered the technology of precognition, I think this may have happened for the same reason that arsonists have the earliest knowledge of future fires.

According to these multiply-sourced mainstream media accounts, by “the second week of November” our Defense Intelligence Agency was already preparing a secret report warning of a “cataclysmic” disease outbreak taking place in Wuhan. Yet at that point, probably no more than a couple of dozen individuals had been infected in that city of 11 million, with few of those yet having any serious symptoms. The implications are rather obvious.

Founding Slate Editor Michael Kinsley once famously quipped that a gaffe was when a politician inadvertently spoke some forbidden truth, and by failing to recognize the obvious implications of the date of the secret DIA report, the four government sources who revealed its existence and the Israeli source who independently confirmed that disclosure had constructed an enormous political bomb, which only the “see no evil” behavior of our timorous media has allowed to remain undetonated.

Because the nominal focus of the original ABC News report had been the incompetence of the Trump Administration in failing to heed the November warning of the looming epidemic, the story received enormous early discussion, being very widely Tweeted out and attracting over 1,700 comments. The lead author was Josh Margolin, the news network’s chief investigative reporter, whose excellent governmental and intelligence sources greatly strengthened its credibility and impact. Even the much less prominent Israeli story confirming the secret report’s international distribution attracted more than 50 comments.

the link to the whole article:
www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-cov...-leak-or-biowarfare/
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 18:59 by Billy Shatine.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Breaking News (forum)

Go to top