>

Chairman I Can't Help You!

More
15 Jul 2021 19:05 #390789 by Billy Shatine
Is that conspiracy? just read it and see for yourself. they made a gaffe and set up that whole factual reality, the flow of what really happened

and look more here early in the article:
The Long-Forgotten Early Iranian Outbreak
China ranks as our most formidable geopolitical rival, and when it was suddenly struck by a mysterious viral plague at the height of our international tensions, the implications were entirely ignored by our timorous media. But they have also completely ignored an even stranger coincidence, as I had noted in my original April 2020 article

"As the coronavirus gradually began to spread beyond China’s own borders, another development occurred that greatly multiplied my suspicions. Most of these early cases had occurred exactly where one might expect, among the East Asian countries bordering China. But by late February Iran had become the second epicenter of the global outbreak. Even more surprisingly, its political elites had been especially hard-hit, with a full 10% of the entire Iranian parliament soon infected and at least a dozen of its officials and politicians dying of the disease, including some who were quite senior. Indeed, Neocon activists on Twitter began gleefully noting that their hatred Iranian enemies were now dropping like flies.

Let us consider the implications of these facts. Across the entire world the only political elites that have yet suffered any significant human losses have been those of Iran, and they died at a very early stage, before significant outbreaks had even occurred almost anywhere else in the world outside China. Thus, we have America assassinating Iran’s top military commander on Jan. 2nd and then just a few weeks later large portions of the Iranian ruling elites became infected by a mysterious and deadly new virus, with many of them soon dying as a consequence. Could any rational individual possibly regard this as a mere coincidence?"

That initial Iranian outbreak was also strangely centered on the Holy City of Qom, the home of that country’s elite political and religious leadership rather than in the far larger metropolis of Tehran. Whether Covid appeared in Wuhan as a natural virus or was released due to an accidental lab-leak, Wuhan is some 5,500 kilometers from Qom, so the latter city would hardly seem the most likely location for the next major appearance of the virus.

By March additional major Covid outbreaks had also occurred in Northern Italy and soon afterwards Spain, but the circumstances were quite different. According to Wikipedia, some 300,000 Chinese live and work in that Italian region while another 150,000 Chinese reside in Spain, and many of these individuals had surely returned from annual Lunar New Year trips to their Chinese homeland, perhaps bringing the virus back with them. By contrast, Iran’s total Chinese population is one of the smallest in the world, numbering just 5,000-9,000, and overwhelmingly concentrated in Tehran rather than Qom.:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2021 19:21 - 15 Jul 2021 19:31 #390790 by Billy Shatine
LOOK! IT CONTINUES....

China has very extensive trading and business links throughout the world, with perhaps a million Chinese residing in Africa and several million Chinese immigrants in the US and Canada, many of whom retain close personal ties to their homeland. So if an international panel of expert epidemiologists had been given the hypothetical case of a new epidemic in Wuhan, China and asked to predict the next city to which the disease would spread, I suspect that Qom in Iran would have been close to the bottom of their list. But after our early January assassination of Gen. Qasem Soleimini and Iran’s retaliatory cruise missile strikes against our Middle Eastern bases, any panel of military strategists would surely have ranked Iran’s leadership near the absolute top of American targets.

Together with its close Israeli ally, the U.S. has long maintained an effective network of agents and operatives in Iran, who have successfully carried out numerous major sabotage operations and high-level assassinations. Compared to such difficult attacks on heavily-guarded targets, the quiet release of an invisible and untraceable but highly contagious virus in some gathering of political elites would have been an extremely easy operation, especially since the results would have only become apparent weeks later as the victims fell ill and the disease began to spread.

The circumstantial evidence suggesting that America (or its Israeli partner) had deployed Covid against Iran’s leadership class in Qom seemed so strong, I found it puzzling that the Iranians themselves had apparently not drawn those same conclusions and publicly denounced what had occurred. They might not have had any proof, but such a biowarfare attack would been an unprecedented violation of important international conventions, and surely such plausible allegations would have generated worldwide headlines and elicited a considerable amount of sympathy. But then a few months ago, I was very much surprised to discover that the Iranians had actually done exactly that.

In February 2021, a social media research group affiliated with the establishmentarian Atlantic Council released a massive 17,000 word, 54 page report documenting and denouncing the wide range of supposedly false or unsubstantiated “conspiracy theories” regarding the Covid epidemic, and devoted several pages to presenting what they considered widespread Iranian “falsehoods,” but which I viewed in an entirely different light. By early March 2020, the Iranian general overseeing his country’s biowarfare defense had already begun suggesting that Covid was a Western biological attack against his country and China, and a couple of days later the semiofficial Iranian news agency FARS quoted Iran’s top Revolutionary Guards military commander as declaring:

"'Today, the country is engaged in a biological battle. We will prevail in the fight against this virus, which might be the product of an American biological [attack], which first spread in China and then to the rest of the world…America should know that if it has done so, it will return to itself."

www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-cov...-leak-or-biowarfare/
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 19:31 by Billy Shatine.

More
15 Jul 2021 19:29 #390791 by Billy Shatine
Unz goes on to develop the case with facts not fantasy, that there was no logic for Qom to become an epicentre of Covid but it did, early. a

And the evidence suggested the USA had infected them big time, and the Iranians went out to expose that fact, but the Americans were able to successfully shut down their media exposure of what the Americans had done to them.

Where is the conspiracy? Read the link! use the info to check out the author and his stature in the world of journalism. you wont be disappointed. you cant call him a quack by any standard

More
15 Jul 2021 20:30 #390792 by ketchim
" And the evidence suggested the USA had infected them big time, and the Iranians went out to expose that fact, ....."

This is so inconsequential that it is mind boggling !
who gives a rats ass during a Vaccine production of this petty crap ??

Where is the evidence of Canada and England donating Vaccines
to the third world poor Countries that dying like flies ??

More
15 Jul 2021 21:38 #390795 by Billy Shatine
what the hell am I reading from you here?

what are you now...a idiot as you become grandfather! you are getting stupid as you age?

you say I am a conspiracy nut! I gave you a case describing what is actually going on fully backed up by evidence...a logical precise case that cannot be cast aside as conspiracy!

now you come with the donation of vaccines! how in the hell is that relevant to Unz's arguments?

again I ask! why in the hell do you have faith and trust in Big Pharma, in the western european white man after 500 years of horrific experience at his hands in the world for all peoples of color?

who is saying do not relate to them, do not speak to them and all that crap. but why must you have the level of faith you display towards then on issues where they hold you very life in their hands?

I am asking you where in the hell is the evidence for that? look at their behavior in the world right now, in finance, war, toxic food the make and send all over the planet. look at what they are doing in Cuba! look they have just killed another Haitian leader! look at Palestine....! Venezuela! Look at what they did in Afghanistan for 20 plus years. they are in Iraq and Syria killing Muslims right now...

AND THEY HAVE MADE A VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY QUESRTIONABLE VACCINE THAT LOADS OF VERY LEGITIMATE, CREDIBLE EXPERTS IN THE WORLD... A LOT OF THEM ACTUALLY WHITE WETERN EUROPEAN DERIVED WHICH INCLUDES AMERICANS POINT OUT... ARE DANGEROUS TO HUMAN HEALTH AND FUTURE

why the fuck are you not even a little reticent about the vaccines. why the fuck are you a brown Muslim man whose people like Black people are generally under pressure in the world so gung ho about this kiss mih arse vaccine made by the absolute worst people ever produced by the human species...killers all mass murderers!?

all the evidence suggest you are a lunatic and a mad man ketchim...prolly even worse- YOU are bloody traitor to your own class and people. YOU have sold out your own people to the vaccine man.

ok ok ok! LOOK AT THIS HERE WHAT SOME WHITE PEOPLE WROTE! DOUBT THIS THEN WIH ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU CAN FIND AT THE PATENT OFFICE. BETTER YET WRITE THE AUTHORS OR THE BLOG AND ASK FOR A LIST OF ALL OF THEM...

OR IF THEY ARE ON THE NET YOU CAN ACCESS THEM THERE! BUT THIS ONE YOU CAN DO THE RESEARCH AND PROVE THEM WRONG OR RIGHT!

LOOK AT IT...READ IT PROPERLY AND LET US KNOW IF THIS DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR THINKING ABOUT THE VAXX:

alethonews.com/2021/07/15/the-racketeeri...rus-being-unleashed/

More
15 Jul 2021 21:53 - 15 Jul 2021 21:55 #390796 by Billy Shatine

Don't you see! can't you see obvious from all the reports that the vaccines are not even vaccines!!!!

The Vaccines do nothing for Covid you Blind Jackass! THE VACCINES DO NOT CURE COVID! THEY DO NOT PREVENT COVID NOT PROTECT AGAINST COVID!!!

BUT THE VACCINES KILL PEOPLE IN 10-15 WAYS THAT TONS AND TONS OF PEOPLE TURN UP DEAD FROM THE VACCINES THAT THE AUTHORITIES ARE UNDERCOUNTING DELIBERATELY

There are outbreaks and spikes of Covid everywhere! and everywhere there are such spikes THE VACCINATD LEAD THE NUMBERS OF THOSE GETTING INFECTED WITH COVID

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO PROVE TO YOU THEN...THAT THE VACCINES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH COVID!!!!!!!!!??????????

OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU WEST INDIAN. I KNOW WEST INDINS ARE STUPID BUT YOU BEAT ALL WITH YOUR ATTITUDE. YOU WANT VACCINES EH! READ THE ARTICLE IN THE LINK AND SEE WHAT THE VACCINES ARE!

THEY ARE NOT EVEN VACCINES! THEY ARE NOT VACCINES! THE AUTHOR CALLS THEM A BIOWEAPON THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD THAT THEY ALWAYS WANTED TO ADMINISTER TO THE PEOPLE AND THEY HAD TO FIND A NEW REASON AS THE OLD ONE FAILED TO WORK, TO GET THE PEOPLE TO TAKE THE VACCINE

NOW THEY CREATED COVID FOR THAT PURPOSE AND IT IS WORKING FOR THEM FINALLY.

THE COVID VACCINES ARE NOT VACCINES AT ALL! THEY ARE EXPERIMENTALTHINGS THEY ARE PLAYING WITH IN THE HUMAN BODY, HOOKING THE PEOPLE TO SOMETHING NASTY THING, ACCORDING TO THE AUTHORS.

AND THE AUTHORS CITE LOADS OF EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CASE!

AD THESE ARE THE WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE. WHY DONT YOU GO TAKE THEM ALL..1 TRILLION VACCINES IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH YOU SKUNT!

Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 21:55 by Billy Shatine.

More
15 Jul 2021 21:59 #390797 by Billy Shatine

THE VACCINES CANNOT HELP THEM IF THEY HAVE COVID 19!
THERE IS NO CURE, PREVENTION OR PROTECTION IN THE COVID 19 VACCINES.

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE VACCINES ARE ABOUT AT ALL! ALL YOU WANT IS FOR THE PEOPLE TO GET POISONED AND KILLED OFF IN LARGE NUMBERS THATS ALL...WITH SO CALLED FREE VACCINES.

LET BRITIAN AND CANADA KEEP THEIR FREE VACCINES ANS SHOVE THEM UP THEIR ARSES...THE ASSES OF THE RICH WHO MADE THOSE VACCINES FOR THE POOR AND ORDIANRY

More
15 Jul 2021 22:02 - 15 Jul 2021 22:02 #390798 by Billy Shatine
That is why I am leaving Chairman. there are too many stupid people around here now!!

and the man I never ever expected to be stupid has turned to be in fact the most stupid of all...KETCHIM!!!!!
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 22:02 by Billy Shatine.

More
16 Jul 2021 00:42 #390799 by Billy Shatine
Ketchim attacks me because I go back to the vaccine disasters in the past!

what kind of intellect is he?

experience is the greatest teacher of all. we use our experience to understand the current and to set up the future. that is how humans work by studying all that we do to find answers, to streamline our policies in what we do.

we study the past to know what actually happened in the past so that we do not make the same mistakes

but the key to the Thalidomide disaster is that it was deliberate. Big Pharma did it deliberately, like they did most or all of the vaccine disasters humanity has experienced ever since needle vaccines were made

look at what they are trying to do now: something like put a spike protein into the human body that they could manipulate from outside by computer, to make what they call medicines right inside the human body when you get sick...and charge you for it!

So what the hell does Ketchim NOT want to find out about Thalidomide, and all the disasters Big Pharma has deliberately caused in the past for humanity?

Big Pharma does not look at humanity as anything but a herd of animals that they own, and can do with as they please!

Whom does Ketchim actually work for? For whom has he worked all his life...which corporation? I bet it is or was a pharmaceutical...if he is retired now?

More
16 Jul 2021 00:49 #390800 by Billy Shatine
and if the would be able to make medicines in the human body from the human body by computer program manipulation, what else would they be able to do to your body at the same time....?

and that could be the point of the vaccinations right there! they would be able to kill anyone immediately by computer code once they get that spike protein into the human body.

so if anyone does not toe their lines...or for any reason at all they want you dead there you go...punch it up on the computer and you are toast. all from what you thought was a simple protective vaccination for the flu

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Breaking News (forum)

Go to top