>

Chairman I Can't Help You!

More
16 Jul 2021 01:17 #390801 by Billy Shatine
AND HERE IS MORE REAL INFORMATION:

www.unz.com/proberts/how-the-covid-pandemic-was-orchestrated/

The Covid case numbers were greatly inflated by the PCR test. It is now understood that at the high rate of cycles at which the test was run it produces a false positive rate as high as 97 percent. Many and perhaps most of the mild cases and cases without symptoms were not really Covid infections. I have seen no explanation of why the test was run at a cycle rate known to invalidate the test. The question remains if it was done on purpose to generate fear and support for an experimental and untested vaccine.

When the medical establishment tells you that the vaccine is safe, they do not know that, because it is an untested vaccine being used on an emergency basis. In fact, the vaccine is being tested on the world population. The Covid shot is called a vaccine, but in reality it is technology-based and seems to function like an operating system. Normally, vaccines are made from dead or live virus. The Covid “vaccine” is not.

Indeed, we have learned that the vaccine is not safe for large numbers of people, especially the young who are not endangered by the virus itself. Some countries have abandoned use of some of the vaccines because of blood clots. For example, the Danish health authority has dropped the use of the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines because of their association with blood clots. www.globalresearch.ca/denmark-ditches-jj...-blood-clots/5744314

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2021 09:16 #390802 by ketchim
" because it is an untested vaccine being used on an emergency basis. In fact, the vaccine is being tested on the world population "
FALSE
BioNTech tested this in their labs for close to 7 Years
They then tested it on Humans and saw the Success
Then the Covid-19 infections spread.
They were then forced to bring it out almost after ONE year
as people perished in Italy and Spain ...

STOP with your well known LIES........thanks

More
16 Jul 2021 14:54 #390804 by Billy Shatine
HERE DIASPORA! CHECK OUT MICHAEL YEADON:
"Former Pfizer VP answers Reuters ‘fact checker’: ‘A pack of lies’'

alethonews.com/2021/07/16/former-pfizer-...cker-a-pack-of-lies/

More
16 Jul 2021 23:42 - 17 Jul 2021 02:36 #390813 by Billy Shatine
SUICIDAL NONSENSE!

" because it is an untested vaccine being used on an emergency basis. In fact, the vaccine is being tested on the world population "
FALSE
BioNTech tested this in their labs for close to 7 Years
They then tested it on Humans and saw the Success
Then the Covid-19 infections spread.
They were then forced to bring it out almost after ONE year
as people perished in Italy and Spain ...

STOP with your well known LIES........thanks
Last edit: 17 Jul 2021 02:36 by Billy Shatine.

More
16 Jul 2021 23:44 - 17 Jul 2021 04:10 #390814 by Billy Shatine
Here's more for the suicidal denier KETCHIM!
Is there enough of whatever out there to pay me to accept my own destruction? I don't think so!

www.globalresearch.ca/new-york-times-pre...-predicament/5746382
Last edit: 17 Jul 2021 04:10 by Billy Shatine.

More
17 Jul 2021 04:34 #390821 by Billy Shatine
What I have started to do is is to post up the facts that there is nothing wrong with the world, and all the terrific fears this depopulation is based on are all lies.

There is no overpopulation problem

There is no food problem from the point of view of production of enough food and food availability for the people of the world. the problems relative to food includes waste of the food, and no jobs for ordinary people of the world, to make enough money to participate in their economies effectively.

There is no Global Warming which is a freak story created by Bill Gates to push his program of making over the world, to foster his ambition to control the whole world period....

that is the real issue in the world...the final utter failure of capitalism and the refusal of the capitalist elites to accept that fact, and to allow the world to evolve in piece.

They refuse to accept that they will lose their power, that that is an essential requirement of human survival from this point...that we can have a few men in control of all the worlds wealth running he world as they see fit, for themselves alone.

No they wont! They refuse to accept evolution and are trying to make the world evolve as they want it to develop..in ways that allows them to control the planet in perpetuity! Then their children and kind after them forever.

The people cant permit that for it means the death of most of the people of the world to facilitate the power control and wealth of just a few thousand people, with such as Bill Gates at their head.

Ketchim is a kind of Barack Obama...a total sell out of his own kind, a Black man who presided over the murder of unconscionable numbers of Black men and women, over Muslim men and women etc., all around the world to facilitate the capitalists in their quest to make their physical power over the planet perpetual.

Imagine if Ketchim got an opportunity to become president of the USA he would jump at it for sure. But in that position he would become the utter slave of the rich who control the USA behind the scene nd tell the presidents what THEY want them to do.

Who are the rich who control the president of the USA...Jewish/Israeli men and women who hate Muslims, exploit and kill many Muslims every single day, would kill Ketchim just like that were he routinely in their way at any time and point of day or night

As preparation for the American presidency then...or the Canadian prime minister-ship, or premier of Ontario or any Canadian province, we have Ketchim in these pages expressing behavior that is nothing short of suicidal

More
17 Jul 2021 05:54 - 17 Jul 2021 06:01 #390822 by Billy Shatine
Here again Ketchim! See what they did to this woman in the end: Sara Bateman.
Then again she was not the only one. they did that to Black women all the time back in those days...even killed them for their bodies.

And those are the people you trust with your body now, imbibing their vaccines like they are going out of style

www.faceofmalawi.com/2015/11/25/the-stor...ed-as-an-exhibition/
Last edit: 17 Jul 2021 06:01 by Billy Shatine.

More
17 Jul 2021 12:05 #390823 by ketchim
Indigenous people were treated worse.

Regardless of ethnicity of the conquerors ...

Black people was a Trade, a slave trade .

More
17 Jul 2021 12:22 #390824 by ketchim
Everyone reding these pages KNOW that the mRNA vaccine was years and years in the Lab and the last year on Human testing !
Fact that your conspiracy theorist continue with their LIE : is your problem...

I just laugh at your stupidity ....hahahahaha :whistle:

More
17 Jul 2021 22:12 #390828 by Billy Shatine

You laugh at my stupidity eh! where do you see that I am stupid? where have you proven I am stupid?

the laughter should be the other way around: me at you.. for your sick, suicidal behavior!

I wont let it get me down but you are a sad fact right here on this board, a west Indian man of color who is clearly racist against Black people, and in there is some kind of emotional angst embolism on which you justify some program or outlook that justifies the elimination of niggers

I can see how you really feel in what you wrote above, your emotional state and what is actually driving your traitorous behavior in this contrived Covid nightmare for the people of the world

I should expected this from such as you. such as you is why I do not look to Islam for solution even as I have piss on Christianity all these years. Islam has nothing to offer. for truthful religion we must go back to roots to see what the people actually saw and started up. and go forward again from there back to currently and into the future with truth.

Islam is like Christianity a racist thing indeed, a particularly Black-Hating thing, especially where the Pakistanis are concerned. I know allyuh yuh see. I have had a lot of exposure to allyuh and I have seen what allyuh are.

and look at you in these pages Ketchim! you actually want people to die from this contrived pandemic! that is what you working on, working for along with the enemy of the people who set all of this up, that is what I have seen of you in these pages Ketchim...that you are a traitor

That is the point that you admit here. Read the post above by Paul Craig Roberts for example: the research for Covid has been ongoing for a long time. and all along was used by researchers to prove out how the virus was weaponized by Big Pharma. they made the record right there and left it for all to see, who read and understand.

look! a huge comprehensive story has emerged with proof how it was done...and the vaccine you talk about is not to save people from the virus at all. the vaccines!!! ALL OF THEM... DO NOT PROTECT THE VACCINATED FROM THE COVID VIRUS! MORE THAT 50% OF NEW CASES ARE THE VACCINATED WHO ALSO FEATURE HIGH ON THE DEATH-FROM-COVID LISTS.

IT IS ALSO REPORTED THAT THE VACCINES THEMSELVES CONTAIN THE COVID VIRUS AND IS CAUSING COVID AS PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED.

AND THE VACCINES! ALL OF THEM CAUSE ALL MANNER OF REAL PROBLEMS FOR THE PEOPLE, KILLING TONS AND TONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT COUNTED AND REPORTED AT ALL

THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE IGNORING STUDIOUSLY; THAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING BLOOD CLOTS, HEART ATTACKS...ALL KINDS OF DANGEROUS EFFECTS FROM THE VACCINES AND ARE ACTUALLY DYING IN LARGER NUMBERS THAT ARE NOT REPORTED.

now you come here to talk about one particular vaccine as positive because they have been working on it for years and years. they have been working on all of them for years..at least going back to 2000-2001!

but that is not the case at all, however long they have been working on the vaxx and them.

they made virus and vaxx for the specific purpose of infecting the population then feeding us the vaccines at the cost of trillions of dollars, making them mandatory while locking down and making illegal the alternatives that have proven effective...like Ivermectin and HCQ

just look at the spike protein in the vaxx and its recombinant capability. what in the hell is safe for humans about and in that?

and here you are selling the vaccines like hot bread as if nothing is wrong, casting this one here that you picked out and apparently like and favor over the others...the one you are likely working for, who have paid you to come to this board and no doubt go elsewhere, to sell their vaccine while quelling all concerns about the dangerous nature of the vaccine...

you fake and traitor! you singing loudly how they were working on it for years and that makes the poisoned thing safe! safe! . they could have been working on it for a million years it is not safe! and it is not intended by the manufactures to be safe for human consumption! that is the bloody point!!

you talk about the vaccine makers as if they are your father, relatives and good friends, as if they are fathers Christmas, loaded down with gifts! kind benign influences.

look at what they did to Cuba in effort to remove the Castro regime:
alethonews.com/2021/03/21/the-great-rese...re-follow-the-money/

these are the people you trust! Mass killers!

you really want to kill a lot of people yourself don't you! there are a lot of people in the world you truly hate that's what! people you want to see dead. but you don't have the means to kill them yourself so you join up with real killers to get to get the job done

but those people know you know! and they have no room for you at the end of this. they hate everybody in the world but their own and plane to kill us all off...including you...regardless of what you do in assistance for them

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Breaking News (forum)

Go to top