>

A....

More
06 Sep 2021 15:18 #393049 by Billy Shatine
Planned, premeditated attack on posts on the front page he does not want there. Propaganda and terrorist schools did well with/for Sketchim!

It is ether he learned well or there is an expert by his side guiding Sketchim's terrorism here on this board. You will soon have the board all to yourself sketchim. you are a cultist and a terrorist pushing vaccines that will depopulate humanity.

I thought you would be all over David Ickes video this morning. I don't know if you said a word on it! I just got in. But it does not look like you did! why in the hell not!? You should have been calling Icke a terrorist and low IQ fool and me along with him.

Someone is advising you for sure, told you to leave Icke's video alone! say not a word about it!

But Icke scared you anyway! Icke explained you...or got too close to what you really are for your comfort. So you drove his video off the front page with all your new but stupid and irrelevant threads!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2021 15:21 - 06 Sep 2021 15:22 #393051 by Billy Shatine
davidicke.com/2021/09/03/different-faces...connector-videocast/

DAVID ICKE!

DRIVE THIS ONE OFF NOW! AS LONG AS THE NET HOSTS KEEP THE VIDEO UP IT WILL BE HERE! AND MORE LIKE IT. YOU WILL BE BUSY MOVING THEM OFF. LOTS OF EXERCISES FUH YOU
Last edit: 06 Sep 2021 15:22 by Billy Shatine.

More
06 Sep 2021 15:46 #393058 by Billy Shatine
Why doan you go try wat you used to do in the past Skatcham...try get the Chairman to shut me down?

Wat! yuh cyar do dat anymore! Chairman stop that eh. Great show!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Breaking News (forum)

Go to top